Play rock,n,roll feat Geir

Started by kenny mac, April 05, 2023, 07:31:38 AM

kenny mac

Play .Rock ,n,roll Final Mix (online-audio-converter.com)-1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi guys,
Been very busy with life things and I've got a few things needing done recording wise.
I needed a rocker to blast off the cobwebs  so here it is.
I reached out to the mighty Geir for the lead guitar part in the middle and end of the song.
I just wanted another songcrafter guitar in there and he stepped up to the mark big time
Thanks Geir your a star
As usual everything apart from Geir and the drums are through the Gr55 .

Zoltan

What is this sorcery... ! I was thinking of Hook and he made an appearance. I was thinking of both Kenny Mac and Geir and here they are.

Could we have Hendrix next?

You're getting so much out from that GR55 that it's crazy! A really good investment for you i'd say :)

Great playing, big sounds. Wide spaces. Those classic Kenny Mac vocs that are filled with power and emotion. Yes, i'm diggin this one a lot :)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Jarle

This is really something. Well done both of you. Like heavy Stones on acid 😊. With great vocals.  Nice lead Geir.
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

This has got the juice.

Super collab - well done, gents.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

thetworegs

Loud & rocking just as I like it excellent collaboration

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ray Brookes

Oh yeah - great rocking track, guys. Everything cooking here - vocals. guitar work - excellent collab.
Ray Brookes

TPB

530 in the morning drinking coffee rocking out so good, daughter just came out of her bedroom shaking her head lol
great playing and vocals
tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Pete C

Great song Kenny, you've really let rip on those vocals ! Such a big full sound from that GR55 and cracking solos from Geir !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

You might only be blowing the cobwebs off but f**k me this is brilliant. Pure feeling channeled here. What a vocal, great face melting riff... and that soloing. Shit I feel younger all of a sudden.  8)

Keep playing that rock n' roll gents  !@005

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Rocked up to the maximum, defo a Cult vibe, loving it lots!! Then the solo wow just cool.
Great collab guys, just cool!!
recorder
Boss BR-80