Indecision by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, March 30, 2023, 09:04:36 PM

Redler

Stunning songwriting and performance as always, Keith! So beautiful and catchy, indeed. George Harrison style guitar additions works well. Superb harmonies, too...

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Definitely has that Apple Records sound to it. Lovely, lovely tune.

Blooby

Ray Brookes

This is a great track, Keith. Everything shines and the production is first class. As others have already said, the slide is excellent and reminiscent of Harrison, giving this song a sort of Beatles vibe. Having said that, the originality here is spot on with lovely chord progressions and great lyrics.
Ray Brookes

Trist

nice production on this track, nicely sung and recorded. like the slide and feel of the track. has  a bit of a 60's feel to it well sort of, enjoyed

SE

First off what a great song and recording, excellent enjoyed it lots!
Thanks for the gear rundown too always interesting to hear how people use their gear and instruments.
Again well done, you stuff is always top drawer!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Frank53

Great song and performance. I definitely got the George Harrison vibe from the slide as well. The Danelectro sounds sweet!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Zoltan

You've got some great new gear! And they really do sound fine... Still i'm sure SeƱor BerryPatch could be playing an old sock and we'd all be going: OOoh... What a sound! :D You really do command your gear and not the other way around.

That playing is so good. Those melodies are so strong. And those vocals are so great. I really like your voice. Your songwriting is positively stuck in all the good stuff and the best years.

Infectous and hugely enjoyable song.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

maxit

Just wow!!!! George harrison, ot the late acoustic eric clapton, thats what this song pairs. Absolutely perfect writing and playing! Bravo berrypatch (amazing and new chords sequence, i love it)
recorder
Audacity

Lurker

This is a brilliant track. The slide work adds so much melodically. The vocal overlays and harmonies ....

There is so much good here that it's hard to enumerate. I'm going to stop trying and just say: I like this.

cuthbert

This a top-notch slice of early Seventies-style power pop crossing into some soft rock territory. Love the GH-style slide work, which enhances the song so well.

Beautifully done, and a great choice for the 2023 Songcrafters sampler.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase