One Tear at a Time

Started by Trist, March 29, 2023, 06:43:28 AM

Ron D Bowes

Great song steeped in emotion. Production seem top notch to me.

Kenneth

I like this. It has a very up to date sound and is recorded well. Good tune!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

launched

Back for more of this, it really pulls the strings bub!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

This is great. Brilliant performance and songcrafting. Builds so nice. Love that vocal tone switch that kicks in. The insistent guitar riff is really hypnotic. Fantastic.

chapperz66

Absolutely nothing wrong with the production, Trist.  Pretty faultless in fact.  And a fine song and performance as well.

Really enjoyed listening.

Paul

BerryPatch

Wow, very melancholic and beautiful song! I love the breathy vocal, that's something I want to start doing more on my songs but I can never get it sound good ;D. Wonderful guitar work and this track has a great build to it. Reminds me of some of the folky stuff they play on CBC up here, I could definitely see hearing this on there!

Bluesberry

This is what it is all about....right here.....what a great song...and performance....excellent job...love the slow build........your vocal is incredible dude.......this is excellent songwriting.....well done

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Hi trist, good to hear a new song from you..I nearly missed this one.
Wow, what a voice you have mate. I love the change in style and tempo in this. The music is really great, top notch production and performance. This is one of your best.
Love the guitar melody. Catchy chorus. It sounds great even at the lower mp3 rate.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.