One Tear at a Time

Started by Trist, March 29, 2023, 06:43:28 AM

Trist

one tear
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Hi not posted in a while, between night shifts, recording and tech probs and everything else,

here is a new song would be interested what you think if the production sound is ok, bit tricky i know with a lower mp3 but sound i think is the same. cheers

StephenM

man dude I love this....

I especially love your singing on this.  It has a more modern flair to it but does resonate with any music time period even somewhat 60's/70's...
I love the simple but sublime guitar signatures.  The rhythm is massive even though it is quite simple...

I have this looping and this is a track I can listen to for an hour and it just sounds so good over and over and over again...

big stuff man

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

Great vocal liking that repeating guitar the percussion works a treat with it as it builds minimal lovelyness

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Pete C

Lovely vocal on this, just enough instrumentation, anything more would be unneccessary..a great listen.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Good to see you back here, Tris. You write great songs and love this one. Production/arranging is first class. Those guitar lines sound great and work so well and cool vocal performance.
Ray Brookes

SE

This has a great vibe which builds  which I love.
Just an excellent listen, cool!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

I freakin' love this! The vocals around 1:27 just make it for me (fabulous!), and obviously the music is great too. It builds to the end, so good.

You made a fanastic tune here!!

Mark

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Your smooth voice works nicely on the music! Atmospheric and catchy song with excellent production. Stunning job, Trist!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Trist

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments i appreciate it,, will be listening to more music here probably sunday when i am free for the day and can listen properly, .thanks

TPB

Very enjoyable tune glad you found the time to post it well done love the vocal
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away