Shuffle Off - a Tworegs Chapperz original

Started by chapperz66, March 28, 2023, 05:33:26 AM

chapperz66

07 - The Chapman Smith Collective - Shuffle Off
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So - we've done blues, rock, blues/rock, cinematic, eco, orchestral, prog, funk, ballads, string quartet...

Oh blimey! We forgot rock-n-roll noire-horror-space opera!  Try this one.

This started off as another experiment with EZ drummer - I don't recall doing anything with a shuffle feel before.

I used various Fender strats through an axefxII, Omnisphere, Trillian, Arturia Hammond and various other synths.  Mixed and mastered in Studio one v6.1 pro.

Trevor used his prodigious vocal chords and imagination.

Enjoy.

I'll post a link to Soundcloud in case you should feel you want to listen to a wav version.

Paul

https://soundcloud.com/chapman-smith-collective/shuffle-off

TPB

Rock-n-roll noire-horror-space opera never heard of that genre LOL but I am a definite fan now. This is great was not expecting this from a shuffle beat hats off to you both
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Redler

Epic rock song with proggy vibe! This is versatile music and so pro stuff by both of you.

Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Man this has a lot of everything! Agree, progs out nicely. Listening to the Hi Def version right now, stunning!

You are an amazing pair for sure, the singing (Love the effects of the spoken parts too), swingin' drums and some wicked guitar work. The first listen was on crappy laptop speakers, but when I put cans on that bass line just smacked me in the face, awesome!! And the sprinkling of keys really sealed the deal.

I have to give you guys a solid "Hell Yeah" on this one!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ray Brookes

Jeez, you two are coming up with some fantastic tracks. Love the progressive rock vibe of this one, Paul and Trevor's vocal is spot on. Excellent guitar work too and love that EZ drummer that I'm still trying get approval for from my finance minister (wife)
Ray Brookes

Trist

inventive fun  track, almost a rocky horror style in places which is cool, kinda prog rock too in a way, enjoyed especially loved that guitar solo mid way

StephenM

this is so much fun and really rockin and rollin... at times it goes from Boston to Thin Lizzy and everything in between... I especially dig all the cool vocal stuff... what a great production....

this colab is off the charts... it is an aural delight sending my mind into frantic delirium...

creative as all get out...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

What an entertaining listen ! You two are getting too good !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Pipes

I just wanna say aha..

Inventive and so enjoyably lively. A joy of a listen in every department.

Those bass lines are magic, great sound.

Love the vocal effects and masterful delivery.

magic makers you are..

Nick

Kenneth

Alot to take in here. I'm going to have to give a few listens to catch all the additions. I see you both are still putting out quality recordings, I remember a while ago when I was here you put out one of the best songs I've heard on this site.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman