The Space Cadet

Started by Zoltan, March 27, 2023, 01:34:11 PM

Zoltan

The Space Cadet
Time:
0:00
Volume:
No... This is not a real song :)

But if someone gets inspired it's up for grabs! I wasn't feeling inspired yet wanted to play around with synths, effects and mixing.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

maybe not a real song but this is really cool and rockin... 

it's tickling me... it's making me tingle.... those low frequencies are making me want to tinkle... the drums really push this... and that synth bass thing... and then all the swirling begins...

the swirling.... begins.... and begins.... and begins... I am giddy.... I am robot.....I am talking with my heads.....

wow...inspiring stuff... this would make a great tune for exercise classes too.... I can see seas of 80 plus age group sweating to this ....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

ODH

Apple, in their wisdom, fu#ked up my audio interface with ios 16.5. They've (apparently) now fixed the issue with 16.5.1. All of which means I am looking for a project to test it.

Now, I've said in the past, on more than one occasion, I want to be in your band. I figured this is my opportunity. I'm digging the groove. I'm struggling not to say the word eighties.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Zoltan

Quote from: ODH on June 22, 2023, 11:06:14 AMI'm struggling not to say the word eighties.

Don't struggle :) Nothing wrong with going with the flow...

And do tell if you need something (like the tracks. I hope i still have them!).
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

Quote from: Zoltan on June 23, 2023, 01:24:12 PM
Quote from: ODH on June 22, 2023, 11:06:14 AMI'm struggling not to say the word eighties.

Don't struggle :) Nothing wrong with going with the flow...

And do tell if you need something (like the tracks. I hope i still have them!).

Sounds like it could be an uptempo Momus track to me - looking forward to seeing where it goes.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

ODH

Space Cadet rough
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Had a bit of a play yesterday, here's where I'm up to. Handful of guitar tracks and a single synth note at the end.

I have the beginnings of a vocal part using the Space Cadet theme.  It doesn't end well for him.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

StephenM

Quote from: ODH on June 24, 2023, 07:30:10 AMHad a bit of a play yesterday, here's where I'm up to. Handful of guitar tracks and a single synth note at the end.

I have the beginnings of a vocal part using the Space Cadet theme.  It doesn't end well for him.

major coolness and weirdness!  tickling my innerds.

TRY THIS  play both of these tracks at the same time, varying the time between starting them... interesting as heck

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

ODH has managed to add a touch of 70's, or super early 80's psychedelic space rock vibe to it! I can hear this becoming something hugely satisfying...!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper