Just back from hospital with covid

Started by Groundy, March 24, 2023, 11:26:31 PM

Jean Pierre

je n'avais pas vu le message avant...nous ne sommes certainement pas débarassé définitivement de ce virus et il faut rester prudent et vigilant
Mes souhaits de complet rétablissement pour vous Alex
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

pjd1

Good to hear you are OK Alex, one of my mates got corvid last year and thought he was a gonna as well , but he is fine now , take some of that Scottish fresh air in and go for it !!

Dunny 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

chapperz66

So glad you are on the mend Alex. I had the lurgi last year and felt pretty rough  - but nothing compared to what you have been through.

thetworegs

Jus reading this Alex good to hear your on the mend mate

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

godinqc

Glad to hear that you are ok .. Take care ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

never fun to get sick with anything let alone covid.... glad you are doing well...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pine

Hi Alex...just read this. Man sounds like you almost bought the farm at the onset. Scary indeed! My wife caught it finally a few months ago. Paxlovid knocked it out fast. As for the 180/? Too High mate!
I take Lisinopril too..but it didn't do the job until they added amlodipine. Good to go now. So glad you are feeling better old friend!
recorder
Boss BR-1200