"Clarence Williams V" (formerly "Delete Me Please" now w/actual music)

Started by Blooby, March 24, 2023, 05:03:15 PM

Bluesberry

Love the feel of this beauty.... Makes me think of a Buckethead thing sorta........beautiful playing...makes me feel like I am part of the universe and not a single discrete blob......but a piece of it all....a piece of the larger blob........something like that...now I have to reconstitute myself so I can get off this porch and go inside and make some lunch

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Really groovy! I love the washes of reverby pads (kinda sounds like my Octave Reverb!). Musically a bit Radiohead sounding, like the transition point between The Bends and OK Computer, but with Santana or Eric Johnson on lead! I love the atmosphere here and the production is a knockout.

Zoltan

This is almost as good as the original :D

Ha! Just kidding. This is such a groovy thing that it made my brain swirl. It's high on high.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

I'm glad you stuck with this one, Blooby - love the atmospherics in this (the echo and reverb on the guitars are beautiful). Top-notch and tasteful technique, composition, and performance.

I enjoyed the journey!

(p.s., Linc was always my favorite character on The Mod Squad)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Trist

excellent track, love the guitar work and delay effects at the start, really well arranged , also that big bass sound later in the track , a very cool piece of music, Mixing can be a b'atch but sounded good to me