"Clarence Williams V" (formerly "Delete Me Please" now w/actual music)

Started by Blooby, March 24, 2023, 05:03:15 PM

Blooby

I wonder how I will fare psychologically if this thread becomes my most commented upon post.

launched

Quote from: Blooby on March 24, 2023, 07:27:44 PMI wonder how I will fare psychologically if this thread becomes my most commented upon post.

You'll live. Maybe somewhat a little scarred, but you'll pull through. It's a burlap towel moment, you kill me! I think that's the funniest thing I have ever read. Just post the tune here when it's ready and you'll get a two page head start
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Zoltan

I thought "Delete Me Please" was the song title. It could have very well been about the cancel culture.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Greeny

I was looking forward to a nihilistic song of self-destruction!

launched

Awwwwww Yeahhhhhh!!! I've been losing sleep every night wondering when you were going to put this tune up. And when I did dream it was about little eighth notes peppering me like frozen rimey sleet.

It starts great with badass bass & wicked staccato and finger runs, and then absolutely kills during and after the string harmonics - fabulous stuff. A pure driving force of music at that point.

I've had a shitty week so far, this made my day and put joy in my heart, you rock!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Chrystal clear guitar and dark bass line sounds so good! Nice contrast.

Enjoyable instrumental song.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

Reminds a touch of the great EJ!   Eric Johnson...
Great guitar work...
Lots of big sound, interesting tones... also flows along nicely..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Greeny

Proggy but eminently accessible. That solo that kicks off around 2:40 is masterful - sublime musical prowess. I don't understand what scale or scales it is but it's beautiful playing. The whole thing is an amazing showcase for your talents.

Although we could have had another 'small tins of fruit' on our hands if you'd left us with avant garde silence, lol

chapperz66

Love this piece.  Tones to die for.  Really.

I'll admit I had to google the title character - although I recognised him from the bio.   Others have commented on my ignorance of popular culture.  Or, indeed, of any culture.

P