I'm Not Gonna Waste It - Greeny & Kenneth

Started by Kenneth, March 22, 2023, 05:57:15 PM

BerryPatch

What a song to come back with! Pure masterclass in songwriting and production. So many brilliant little things in the mix that totally add to the vibe. Greenys vocal is amazing here as well and the lyrics are brilliant! It's so glad to see you are back Kenneth, I always love your creativity and music!

Ray Brookes

Stellar song, guys; what a great collab. Excellent instrumentation & Tim's vocal is always first class.
Ray Brookes

Blooby

I reread your post in General Discussion and clicked on this tune next. Couldn't help but tear up.

Welcome back.

Bruce

Johnbee

I like how the song goes through many different kinds of changes and twists and turns.  Great sounding acoustic work and vocal effects.  Enjoyed it.
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Brilliant music. Good choice to have Tim collaborate with..I don't know how he does it, great lyrics and vocals again.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Quote from: Ray Brookes on March 24, 2023, 02:24:53 PMStellar song, guys; what a great collab. Excellent instrumentation & Tim's vocal is always first class.

It is stellar. The lyrics are so uplifting but the whole tune just carries this positive vibe and that is so good and hard to pull off well, but damn this really does it. Brilliant.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

maxit

The new "across the universe". Unbelievable good!!!braviiii
recorder
Audacity

SE

Yes, can't disagree, just a top tune, loving the breakdown excellent!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Trist

This has a very traditional style to it up there with petty and co. americana style those break downs were inventive liked that  a lot its nicely recorded and structured and written and sung. enjoyed. nice acoustics too. the big build near the end works a treat, well crafted recording. enjoyed