"Oy Let's Hear Some Real Music Then" by Redler and Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, March 21, 2023, 02:12:12 PM

BerryPatch

Nice additions to Redlers' composition. It has a feeling of being in an old Norse tavern somewhere in the forests of Norway! Great string arrangements in particular.

Kenneth

Actually quite gorgeous. Doesn't hit me in the "drink up!!!!" spot, but more of an admiration of good musicians spot!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Pete C

Yea, verily, thou hast given this piece a mediaeval vibe. Love the sound effects. Conjures up images of the two of you sat playing lutes in the banqueting hall.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike Huntingford

Thank you to everyone.

Just so you know how this came together. Redler had posted in collaborations board his two-guitars song.  I added violin, cello, soprano female voice, and made the entry and out-take audio tracks that make up the pub scene (incidently, the voice of the man demanding music (the title of the song BTW) and commenting at end of song is me LOL). The pub sound is made up of several layered audio tracks, everything from crackling fireplace, to footsteps, to backgound medieval music, to my voice over. Crony but kinda does the trick - wasn't going for anything serious. Just for fun.

We are very happy that you all have enjoyed the track.

Mike and Redler
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Ron D Bowes

I like the intro. I pictured some pirates drinking grog lol. Great atmospheric piece. Very cool recording and production values. Love the violin sound. What's not to like?

Mike_S

That was great chaps, really enjoyed it. Great atmospherics Mike and Kari those guitars are really brilliant, lovely and melodic and very original lines too.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mike Huntingford

Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Greeny

Very relaxing and atmospheric. Medieval in flavour but much more sophisticated. Tasty work chaps!