Hold Me by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, March 20, 2023, 07:43:07 PM

thetworegs

Excellent it's like you have The Beach Boys chasing you from the beach brilliant vocal great sound love it....this gives me that summer vibe ...now I can't wait ...the suns even shining here this morning

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Pete C

What a happy, summery, uplifting song - brilliant !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Perfect pop song, Keith! The chorus with harmonies sounds so sweet, I got a strong Beatles vibe (or is it Rasberries, I'm not familiar with them :D ).

Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ron D Bowes

Always enjoy you're stuff. No exception here. Cool composition, vocal dleivery, and harmony back vox. All round great track! Catchy too.

Johnbee

Takes me back to about 1965 and my big 45 RPM record collection.  Great tune and production.
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Greeny

Well I already knew I was going to love it, but not this much.

Gorgeous, soaring pop that is so good for the soul.

Lovely attention to detail, nice retro feel, sumptuous guitar tones, fantastic vocal - it has the lot.

Blooby

This is something special. Love the jangle along with those fantastic background vocals.

Blooby

StephenM

back for more and even better this time... it's an absolute hit song... man could we make some jack with this with a time machine! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Are you sure this isn't a song from the 60's/ 70's ? Bloody hell it's great. Has that feel to it. The music is superb, the GarageBand drummer is cool. Really love the vocals and lyrics. :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.