Well Hello Songcrafter Gang!

Started by Kenneth, March 19, 2023, 11:48:18 PM

launched

Kenny, dude as you know - "You ARE a superstar!!!" And a helluva musician too! I was never married but was in a couple abusive and crazy (Not physical, but mental is bad too) LTRs. And I'm in a business that just saps the life out of me currently, maybe light at the end of the tunnel soon hopefully lol! Also, I'm deeply sorry for what you went through, I can't imagine how things get to that way with your soul mate but I guess they can and do.

And I have another thing to share, my dad and I had a rough patch and I wouldn't talk to him for years. No need to get into details because we're now like peas and carrots again thank God. Anyway, he's a talker and I usually glaze over and let him just "talk".

One particular time I phazed in and he was talking about new beginnings. I wished I had paid attention more, but the mantra was "Life is all about new beginnings, every day, every minute". It changed my outlook a quite a bit because it's true, when there is an ending or a big change you have to find a new beginning.

So find your new beginning - I love you and I mean that bud!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kenneth

Aw man...

I can't say how all these kind posts of support have lifted me up.
Thank you all. Seriously.
Even after all this time, and absence...

Thank you.

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

alfstone

Kenneth, the only thing I can say is that time will allow you to consider all this as a turning point in your life. As we say in Sicily: hard time and good time don't last all the time.

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Kenneth

Zoltan

Kenneth. The good times are ahead once you get thru all the dark clouds!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

maxit

I just want to add my "hold on" kenneth, and stay with the sc gang...
recorder
Audacity

Farrell Jackson

Hi Kenneth and welcome back to SC! I'm sorry to hear about the bad times you've gone through but know that good times are still in your future!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Kenneth

Thanks guys, appreciate it much.

pjd1

Good to hear from you Kenneth , got the  tea shirt a couple of years ago , so no how you feel , music is a great healer , could be a really good time to put some energy into feelings and some music , and i am sure you will receive allot of support  on here , reading through some of the posts about breaks up , you are not alone , and in splendid company

Take care and keep playing

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8