Well Hello Songcrafter Gang!

Started by Kenneth, March 19, 2023, 11:48:18 PM

Bluesberry

Hi Kenneth....it's good to hear from you buddy........I don't have any advice for you but I am glad to hear that you are surviving........I always love your recordings....so much energy, fun and life in that music of yours...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

If you hang around-and I hope you do-the ongoing insanity here may be a brief respite from heartache. Good music, good humor, and good people.

Positive thoughts sent your way.

Bruce

BerryPatch

Great to hear back from you Kenneth, though I'm very sorry to hear about the hard things you've had to face. This site is truly a treasure!

Hilary

I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't in a good place at the moment but take care of yourself. You've been missed!

I'd never have written "my first love was a farmer, he played the guitar, we held hands, but not while he played the guitar" without you  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Mike_S

Good to hear from you Kenneth. That sounds like some heavy stuff you have been going through but hoping you are through the worst of it. Life is a bitch there is no doubt, I'd say many of us here have had more than our fair share of pain - this site has been a bit of a life raft for me at times. We are still here, and for me anyway I find music so helpful especially in hard times. Peace and good vibes your way.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Hi Kenneth - sorry to hear of your recent misfortune. Hang in there! I hope the future is looking brighter, and that you're still making music. Music helps with healing.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Greeny

Hey Kenneth. We're all glad to see you around. There's a fair few of us in the divorce club, but life moves onwards and upwards - even when it feels unlikely and impossible. I hope your next chapter is already unfolding in unexpected and interesting ways. When you're ready to lay down some more meticulous and beautiful tracks you will always have a willing singer and collaborator in me. Once a Songcrafter always a Songcrafter! All the best my friend.

Flash Harry

Hi Kenneth, sorry to hear of your troubles, everything passes, there's a brighter future, you just got to get out and find it.
Keep talking. You have friends here.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

TPB

Went through that pain years ago it will get better after the anger met the real love of my life after so life goes on and sometimes it gets better
Hang in there
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

godinqc

Hi Kenneth,
Really sorry to hear about this bad news.
Hope you will feel better soon ..
Hang in there, life will get better..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800