Head Over Heels - a Pipes chapperz original

Started by chapperz66, March 15, 2023, 09:16:50 AM

Mike_S

Nick, Paul this is soooo good. Nick your vocal gave me a bit of a Geoff Tate from Queensryche jibe. To do that speaks to how good this vocal is. Wonderful. The music is strange, beguiling and a bit other worldly. Loved it chaps.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Paul's great and creative music is always a pleasure to hear. I love all those little additions which puts a tasty flavor to this!

Nick's vocals work's so well as always. I like that style!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

BerryPatch

Excellent track. Pipes vocal sounds very much like Scott Walker with a bit of Bowie thrown in there, so good! The music is awesome as well, the layers of instruments here blend so well together. Very unique track!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love the kind of ethnic sounds mixed in with the synths. Some really great arranging and performances. nicks voice is really theatrical, the song sounds really great from start to finish.
Great collaboration.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Kenneth

Well done both of you.
Definitely could be theatrical performance, has all the right ingredients.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Greeny

Absolutely sublime. Sumptuous musicianship and singing that sits outside of any category / genre, but just qualifies as 'amazing music'. What an instrument that voice is! Outstanding collaboration.