mexico

Started by TPB, March 14, 2023, 06:35:00 PM

Redler

Fantastic vocal melody both on verse and chorus! Lead guitar additions sounds so good!

Well done, Tim!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Yeah, just echoing what everyone else has said. A brilliant song, great music, i love the lead guitar, nothing wrong at all.
Great vocals..kind of like a springsteen song. love it.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Kenneth

It's been a long time Tim, and you've got a laid back groove going here. Vocals are fantastic, and i'm really diggin the clean lead. so relaxed and it actually suits the song beautifully. Seemed to end quick though...
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Bluesberry

I meant to comment on this the other day but the wife called me away on some urgent issue or another........came back tonight........great vibe on this song...and yes, the vocal is awesome.....lots of heart and soul in the guitar work........very tasteful playing.........I like this .....would be a good one to listen to as I drive around

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ron D Bowes

This reminds me of another musician that Farrell and I know called Bubba Reeves. Similar vocals, but different timbre. Anyhoo, I like this very much. Cool vocals and melody. Solid backing.

Greeny

Great vibe and atmosphere. Nothing wrong with those melodic lead lines. The whole thing hangs together really nicely, and I love that chorus so much. Cool!

Frank53

Good song. As has been mentioned, catchy hook on the chorus.
All the parts fit well together, including the lead.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Trist

col groove and guitars . pace and flow work well, has that classic rock bluesy feel to it which i liked