mexico

Started by TPB, March 14, 2023, 06:35:00 PM

TPB

Mexico
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well the spring planting is done guess it is time to get of my ass and start Recording excuse the crappy lead if anybody to play lead let me know
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

BerryPatch

Neat track Tim! The vocals are super crisp and the hook is super smooth. I like the lead work here too. The song has a Red Hot Chili Peppers vibe, I could've sworn I could hear Anthony Keadis sing this with these kind of lyrics. Very cool  8)

Farrell Jackson

This sounds fantastic and so full Tim. The rhythm and lead guitar blend perfectly. You have done some excellent vocals to top it off! There's nothing wrong with your lead solo at all. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

Great song, Tim that drives along very nicely with that four to the bar kick drum. Vocal is stellar and no problems with the lead guitar; the ending is a bit abrupt though?
Ray Brookes

chapperz66

Great song - and I agree, the lead guitar is fine - but I too would fade the ending.

Paul

StephenM

this is Tim B goodness... instead of Johnny b good...

ain't nothin wrong with that lead... yes... it could be different... better?  maybe, maybe not..

dig the vibe of the tune as well... there is a good hunger in your voice... I like that

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

Moves along nicely with that guitar refrain.
Enjoyed the vocals a lot,lots like,cool stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

thetworegs

Nothing wrong with that lead Tim, if you want wrong you should let me have a go 😁 great vocal you've now given me gas to go to Mexico

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Groundy

Nice one Tim, love this really well-done pal.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

launched

Awesome tune Tim, so well constructed and phrased! Love the chorus vocals, very addictive.

You crafted a good one!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover