Markus (instrumental litlr)

Started by StephenM, March 12, 2023, 07:29:45 PM

Ella

This is awesome! Sounds so good. Both of you. It is wonderful how music can bring together and it´s very meaningful.

BerryPatch

Wonderful instrumental guys! I love the jazzy feel to this and the guitar and piano playing are stellar. Great to hear the both of you playing together... such a great atmosphere here!

SE

This is just excellent guitar and piano, just work together so well.
Recorded so well too, enjoyed it immensely, magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bluesberry

Absolutely stunning playing from the both of you....your guitar workout is glorious man.........utterly captivating Steve............really tasty...and the piano is so pro sounding.........very enjoyable live in the studio jam........like a jazzier Neil Young mixed with Neal Schon........gently shaken, not stirred........and here you have it

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

Both of you take a bow, this is superb, pure class, well done to you both. !@010  !@010

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Yes that's all cool.
Piano and cool guitar, just an excellent improvement, would have loved to have played on this!
recorder
Boss BR-80

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

what a great back story to this song. That's great you can collaborate with your son like this.
This sounds awesome, your son is talented musically that's easy to see. The piano melodies are really well played.
Your usual great guitar playing and melodies and the drums make for an excellent instrumental.  :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.