This dark heart

Started by kenny mac, March 10, 2023, 06:00:54 AM

kenny mac

This Dark Heart. (online-audio-converter.com)-1_20230310_125713
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Another track using the Gr55.
All instruments except drums are done on the roland.
I haven't even scratched the surface of this.
Best purchase I ever made.
Hope you like it.

Blooby

Blimey, you have some pipes. Tasty solo with a great tone. I dig this tune all the way around.

Cool string sound. Reminiscent of the Mellotron string sound. Cool beans.

Blooby

godinqc

Great song Kenny,  superb vocals, great guitar work, really liked the guitar lead and tone of the GR55 , also great drum beat ..
I might have to get a GR55 myself  ;D
Great work.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Cool rock/blues track, Kenny. What a great vocal and I love how those drums drive the whole momentum of the song. Excellent guitar work too with a fantastic tone.
Ray Brookes

thetworegs

Rocking vocal there Kenny with plenty of feeling loving it....nice tone and feel on that solo

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SE

Loving the performance, really has that rock blues vibe,with that cool solo, just excellent!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

really catchy song. a real toe tapper. Love the synth parts you mixed in too. bass and guitars sound excellent. Love your vocals though..great voice. A cool bluesy rock song.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

chapperz66

Brilliant vocal delivery as always Kenny.  And that guitar solo is just spot on - complete with massive tone.

Great song.

Paul

StephenM

Awesome sounds and rocks to the heavens... what a groove... i love the synths too...i realize all is done on guitar.
You always sing great but somehow this instrument drags even more out of your voice.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

Those killer vocals are not from the Gr55 though! Amazing how you get such a great sound from that device. Love that single note bass groove too. The feedback solo, very tasty.

And a catchy tune as well!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover