Rabbit Hole - Rob Grant and Farrell Jackson

Started by Rob Grant, March 06, 2023, 09:05:43 AM

Rob Grant

RABBIT HOLE Mix3-Balanced-Medium 192k
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This was a basic idea, I had, presented to Farrell Jackson for thoughts, interest, and additives. He took the idea and turned it into a powerful rock and roll song. I knew, if interested, Farrell could do magic :) Farrell Jackson - Lyrics, all vocals, harmonica, guitar, mix and master
Rob Grant - Bass, guitars, drum programming
THANK YOU, FARRELL!!
"The road to hell is paved with good intents"

Farrell Jackson

Good stuff Rob and it was a lot of fun! You forgot to mention that you also did the keys, slide and two rhythm guitars. I dig it brother!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

You pair are on fire with this collaboration more gents please

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

There's again that magical Farrell voice. Just a mere whiff of that ups the production quality!

This song has such a huge groove and killer hooks that it's a never ending blast of energy.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

Cool Stuff Rob and Farrell!  What a great band... this rocks my socks...

there is alot going on but it is done very well and the mix sounds great in my ears.

Its crazy because you do a fair amount of colab with various folks... and each "band" has a bit different feel to it...that is so much fun...
good to see Rob's name pop in.. the slide is great too.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

WOW! Great rocker from you two. Excellent production & playing and Farrell's vocal is the icing on the proverbial. Fabulous collab.
Ray Brookes

launched

This one rocks! Way to lay the beat down Rob, sounds great. Organic drum sounds and wonderful bass flow - That's always cool in my book!

And Farrell, great work as well, killer guitar crunch and love the vocal harmonies. You even got the vocal sound of the great Orb in a couple of spots!

Yes, I love it, well done guys!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

This goes forward like a bullet train! Excellent rock song, a real toe tapper!

Superb collab, gents!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Fab work lads, this sounds really original, bursting with energy, a really fresh sound. Some great guitar and yep that bass playing is lovely. That slide solo is off the charts cool. Everything A1, loved it guys.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

A fine song, really enjoyed this ! The sort of song that if I walked into a bar and heard a band playing this, I'd definitely be staying in till  the end.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800