"The Get Up Sandwich"

Started by Blooby, March 03, 2023, 05:23:18 PM

SE

Well done on the production has a prog vibe loving the bass drums and guitar OK all off it.
Loving the chords and improv guitar too cool, magic  listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ray Brookes

Fantastic funky track with excellent guitar tones and I love the way the bass & kit are locked in together. Those guitar solos are astounding. Brilliant playing and so many styles/influences here.
Ray Brookes

Farrell Jackson

Funky and cool Blooby! It's great to hear you stretch out on the guitar and with experimentation. I enjoyed this a lot!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

StephenM

Quote from: Zoltan on March 04, 2023, 08:29:28 AMThat Tonex pedal sounds great! Did you use it for the bass also?

That part where the cosmos started calling felt like a combination of late 70's cartoons and prog-rock album art. I was half-expecting for a professor to pop out and tell me about something important. Like the mating habits of toenail snails.

That funky drumming did a thing for me too. In the end i walked with the notion that you guys know how to play!

how in the heck does Zoltan come up with comments like this...????? and English is not his first language.. crazy stuff...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

came back for another listen as this is about to drop off the latest list... and it is better than the first few times I heard it..

bad ass mutha fu ka  guitar and killing bass

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chapperz66

Oh wow I love this!  It's a journey all right but a really scenic one - I don't even want to get to the beach.  Just keep driving....

Maybe it's just me but I get some Jeff beck vibes in places - which is no bad thing in my book.  Hold on - I'm going in again....

P

thetworegs

loving that growling bass then that guitar cuts right on through like a knife through butter...you created an excellent entrance for the synth...as we enter the midst of your dream .....I shall have to look up the  Tonex pedal that's some serious tone in that solo loving it and interplay with guitar and growling bass just wow! love it 

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SE

Wow back for some more, prog, electronic and funk.
Just cool stuff, stand back in admiration!
recorder
Boss BR-80