Rock and Roll Bride

Started by Ron D Bowes, March 01, 2023, 06:14:00 AM

Ron D Bowes

Rock and Roll Bride
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Got my Rolling Stones head on for this, my latest, track. I am sticking this one on the new album tba

Farrell Jackson

Ron, you've already heard me say I like this song but it's worth repeating, I like everything about this song!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I can hear the Rolling Stones influence in this Ron. Brilliant rock n roll song.
That rhythm guitar riff is great, you sure Kieth Richards didn't play on this.
Great music all round, catchy lyrics and your vocals seem to get better and better.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

I agree with Darren with every word he says. Sure as hell you got Keef to play on this! Great track, Ron. That bass playing is excellent and super guitar work.
Ray Brookes

SE

Yeah you can rock it out, excellent  vocal and Keef guitar, hope it's  a tele :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ron D Bowes

Quote from: SE on March 02, 2023, 06:12:29 AMYeah you can rock it out, excellent  vocal and Keef guitar, hope it's  a tele :D
Ha. It is indeed a Tele. Custom with Humbucker neck pickup and a single coil bridge pickup. Exactly the guitar I was looking for.

StephenM

The Rolling Stones were pretty good... but not this good!  ok, glad nobody can throw tomatoes through the screen at me... I will take these vocals any day...

guitar is great for sure.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

This is seriously rocking good times! The vocal delivery, the playing. Superb!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

Great rocking song.....based on a true story?  You never know.........guitars sound really good the way you recorded them....just the right amount of grit and dirt..........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Great groove! It does have that honky tonk Stones feel. You sing better than Mick though! ;) I hear a bit of Iggy Pop on his Kill City album here as well. Sweet!