Sounds From The Center of the Practice Room (instrumental)

Started by StephenM, February 27, 2023, 07:17:09 PM

StephenM

Sounds From The Center Of the Practice Room
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I forgot I could do stuff like this...

and i don't remember much about it except I sat on it a while and finally finished it...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

nice kinda has that ELP feel Always feels good to just sit down and let it rip
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

BerryPatch

Free form! Like if the Stooges made Bitches Brew. Very cool idea here and I love the raw playing here. Wicked jams!

Mike_S

Tell you what, this is a bit like some Steve Howe playing when he decides to go absolutely crazy. This is great though, I was getting tired and thinking about bed but this has injected about another half hour of life into me! :)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ron D Bowes

Like it. Zappa like fusion. Experimental with cool stereo spread. Nice one!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Love this instrumental Steve. It's got so many cool elements but it's like an early Bowie album , before ziggy. I like the mix of the different parts.
Some awesome guitar riffs, great grooves, drums and I like the tinkling piano too.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

SE

Eclectic, experimental, so many  styles.
Some cool piano and excellent rock guitar.
Well done, great stuff!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Zoltan

Stepfusion! Stepfusion of melodic elements, prog-rock and avant-garde like approach to all musical instruments at hand. Some parts of it are pure virtuosity and others are treading that fine line of constrained madness and bleached horse manure.

The outcome is one hugely satisfying heap of Stepfusion.

(The track works on repeat listens which is a minor miracle considering the wild nature of the composition!).
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

Quote from: Zoltan on March 03, 2023, 10:20:00 AMthat fine line of constrained madness and bleached horse manure.

no one on the planet could come up with such a fine expression of the truth!  wow... bleached horse manure.. a perfect way to describe it! 
hey I could bag it up and sell it!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

Haven't heard controlled dissonance like this in a while, almost Eddie Harris style but in a different genre. And the bass run in places is killer.

Cool tune!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover