"Toy Piano (Grown Up)" by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, February 26, 2023, 02:52:34 PM

Mike Huntingford

Toy Piano (Grown Up)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ah the little Toy Piano (you remember the song), well it has grown up and it is thinking back on the original song ( https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=33396.0 ) and is humming it as it ponders where it's life has gone.

Please enjoy this older/mature version of "Toy Piano (Grown Up).

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Zoltan

This was such a delight. The perfect soundtrack for a short quiet moment / pause i wanted to take at this time of the day.

I like all the musical ingredients heard here although i must admit that anything with pan flutes makes me to think either Karate Kid, or music that was played in general stores in the 90's. It's such a specific sound even when used sparingly.

Well performed and composed. Up to your always high standards!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

launched

A nice little respite from reality. Very smooth and elegant piece.

Yes, it does take me away to some fictitious element as well. For me it leans more toward "I'm not in love with you anymore Stanley".

Anyway, this is really good music!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mike_S

Lovely stuff Mike. Some pretty intense sounds there and a lovely melody.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Zoltan on February 27, 2023, 04:53:05 AMThis was such a delight. The perfect soundtrack for a short quiet moment / pause i wanted to take at this time of the day.

I like all the musical ingredients heard here although i must admit that anything with pan flutes makes me to think either Karate Kid, or music that was played in general stores in the 90's. It's such a specific sound even when used sparingly.

Well performed and composed. Up to your always high standards!

That is actually a synth and not a pan flute... but I do hear a similarity. Glad you enjoyed the piece.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper