Angel Taken Everything

Started by SE, February 25, 2023, 03:45:49 PM

SE

Angel Taken Everthing
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Zoom 24 effort, Yamaha 311h and Ibanez bass.
Showing my age kinda old school rock thing.

Was really happy the first recording too fussy, gave it quick remix and spaced out the guitar solos, used a strat this time on the solos,
thanks John.   
recorder
Boss BR-80

TPB

Love the title and I love the old school rock hearing that little wah in the background nice
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

love the guitar effects.  drums are panned interestingly.  The R24 is an interesting gadget isn't it? 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Excellent old school rock song. The guitars sound great. Cool lyrics and vocals. i like the panning of the drums too.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

launched

A groovy rocker John, I love it! Straight beat, great singing and playing. Yes, the wah is cool!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ray Brookes

Old school rock is always welcome here, John and this drives along very nicely. Love that title and the rocky guitars.
Ray Brookes

Farrell Jackson

I dig the old rock style anytime of the day or night! The lead guitar riffing is a great add and that rhythm keeps the song moving right along. Cool vocal doubling!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Zoltan

This sounds like fun times. Lots of groovy goodness with melodies to boot!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Blooby

Ooh, I loved this 70's rocker. I will say it would benefit from a remix as the fuzzy guitars makes it difficult (at least for me) to decipher the vocals.

Makes me want to crank a Marshall.

Blooby

BerryPatch

Wicked cool track John! I like the mixture of twangy rhythm guitar and thicker distorted lead guitar with a bit of wah wah guitar as well. Very good vocal and sweet jamming, guitar licks throughout.