Thoughts Like Clouds

Started by Bluesberry, February 24, 2023, 02:39:38 PM

Zoltan

Those lyrics and the honest vibe of it all. That is what makes this special. And that's just for starters. Then there's the soloing that's the icing on the cake. Those bluegrass styled melodies and the back porch feel WITH an album sound.

In short. This is a gem of a song. Something that you don't hear on the radio (or whatever it's called nowadays) anymore... If ever.

Wee guitar solo? :D Damn. It sounded so natural that i can imagine you're taking a wee while playing it. It doesn't sound forced, but to call it "wee"? It's epic in scope and just keeps on building.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Blooby

Love the adventurous nature of this slice of proggy goodness.

Blooby

Ron D Bowes

Quirky number. Stripped back in places and then full sound. Nice chord structure. Enjoyed listening.

des0free

This is a quite epic piece and great performance!  It reminds me in some ways of early Genesis, especially the ending part.  Awesome guitar playing!  But the singing is very good too, your voice fits the composition well.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

So good from start to finish! Amazing vocal delivery, melodic and beautiful! Yes, cool proggy vibe.

Bravo gents!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Glad I caught this, there is some great production in this track, guitars,melotron and vocals.
Big respect to all involved great work!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

Great music, and some great guitar picking, well done my friend.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

chapperz66

Wow- this is great journey.  This is right up my alley - so to speak!  So I shall listen to this again.

Paul

Pipes

Clever Guitar picking here, sounds really cool :)

The vocal style and lyrical melody suits this song really well.

Excellent.

Nick

BerryPatch

This was such a fun song to contribute on! I couldn't believe how well the vibraphone sound from my keyboard works for this song. The chord progressions here are wicked and it truly has an epic feel here (we're working on one that will be out soon which has even more of that feel!).