That Door by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, February 21, 2023, 06:25:52 PM

launched

You need to find some way to get your great tunes out there. I listen to XM Radio a lot, especially Alt Nation and XMU - It pales in comparison to what you have done here. Almost to the point where I want to cancel my subscription because they don't know good music anymore.

Another thing you could try is sending your content to FM radio stations. Stephen King's WKIT used to accept an indie track here and there.

Anyway, this is pretty friggin' good!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mike_S

On my 3rd listen here. Damn this one stops you in your tracks, That wall of guitars, so delicate but full on. Superb. A really brilliant track and yes indeed deserves so much more of an audience, but then there are plenty of tracks on SC that do. Sad but true, but I do hope you get a chance to somehow get these tracks heard by more. Brilliant track, downloading for future listens. Thank you for posting.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Exceptional quality and production, has a nineties vibe with a sixties twist.
Especially enjoyed the vocal with a big soundscape on your voice.
As has been said this deserves a bigger audience, I hope that happens,

Well, John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Zoltan

I didn't see my comments here although i've heard this so many times already.... so let's put that into the pure envy category :)

BerryPatch is in a class of his own, but that's no big surprise. He's part of the Berry...Family... Patch. That strange group of Canadian musical magicians!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Frank53

Well written song. Nice instrumentation and production.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.