New one using the Gr55 again.
I used it for all but the drums.
Settings used.
Strings/piano
Fat strat
Acoustic
Acoustic bass.
Saxophone.
This is a true story about a guy called  Mickey Free who was kidnapped by apache Indians at 12 year old ,his kidnapping actually started off a war with geronimo.
He later became a scout for the army then a bounty hunter.
Hope you like it.

Pete C

Really nice song Kenny. Love the guitar work..sounds very "stratty" and reminded me of Knopfler in parts. That sax is really effective too !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Knoffler defo vibe one the guitar, but a Kenny vibe on the writing,a great listen, great stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ray Brookes

Great sound and great song. Def a Dire Straights kinda vibe, especially with that excellent Strat sound. Fabulous playing and cool vocal performance, Kenny.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

Great song and story... really love the vocals and the sax...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

OUAH What a beautiful play and sound with the guitar
It's true the influence of Mark Knopfer m'a aussi frappé

congtatulations Kenny a nice recording
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Farrell Jackson

This sounds great Kenny! I dig that fat Strat tone and your playing style. Nice!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

Put the good headphones on for this one.....and man, what a beautiful lush sound you have crafted here......absolutely fantastic....absolutely stunning ...absolutely shit hot ......it's hard to top something like this.....but I am sure you will ......lush yet super clean sounding..no mean feat.....sounds like you got Bowie to play you a little sax......wild stuff

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Man, I LOVE that Guitar synth. It sounds so great on all these settings, especially the strings and lead guitar. Like others have said here, the guitar sounds like Mark Knophler (those bends are so sweet)! Amazing tones and captivating vocal and story. I love the "sax" at the end!

thetworegs

liking your approach with the vocal great story

If Life is a dream then use your imagination