Without a Song in My Heart-Original-New

Started by Johnbee, February 18, 2023, 11:14:38 AM

kenny mac

Another one on my list driving to work and it's a belter.
Complex patterns throughout,I don't know how you remember it all.
The bass lines are excellent right down to the last notes at the end.
Excellent piano as well.
Fantastic.

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Johnbee on February 18, 2023, 11:14:38 AMMy first new song for 2023.  Hope you enjoy.  I know I've been amiss on my listening to others here.  I promise I will get to some of your tunes very soon.  Thanks for understanding.
++++++++++++++++

Hi John,
Me, too!!!
I am guilty of missing a lot of the music posting in this lovely forum!!!
I have on travel for a month, and have been lazy on my songwriting!
Lovely vocals on this emotional song, I can feel your sadness and hope in this lovely creation.
As always, your melodies are so original, and I am so impressed by your musicality!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

Johnbee

BerryPatch, KennyMac & Rene-
Thank you all so very much!

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Zoltan

Smooth. Cinematic. With a hint of danger and sadness. Those low piano notes we're a perfect contrast to your vocals.

Great use of harmonic elements and i really like the way you're using the bass in your compositions.

It's a song that takes the listener for a ride and tells the whole story. From the opening melodies to that fantastic brass solo and moving orchestral strings.

Clever without becoming too heady. Another great one from the one and only JohnBee.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Frank53

Love everything about this. Progression, melody, plaintive lyrics, arrangement, and performance.
Well done!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Johnbee

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.