Warning of the end of the NEILFEST

Started by Geir, June 23, 2009, 02:34:47 PM

Geir

With over 40 contributions, I feel the NeilFest is a success.

Not to end it to quickly I suggest that we let the fest continue this week and ending it on Sunday 28th. That should give us the chance to get in a few more songs (maybe from some of the newcomers? ).

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

What a great thing this Neilfest was.  I enjoyed every minute of the songs I did, the colabs I was part of, the great songs I got to listen to.  Everything about it was a complete success in my opinion.  We had a wide ranging participation, as it winds down it would be nice to hear from some of the folks that haven't unleashed their inner Neil yet.  Not much time left.  It sure felt good for me to unleash my inner Neil.  I may have time for one more yet, we'll see.  Long Live Neil Young.  Love this forum.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

bravo geir, i loved the neilfest too, wonder if ny ever got word of it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Great job all round. Let's end it to coincide with NY's appearance at Glastonbury. Altho I don't think he mentioned us during his performance.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

Well I really wanted to do "Down by the River" but I'm recording for a compilation CD and have no time whatsoever. I'm sorry I couldn't participate. Maybe in the future I'll get something up. Thanks for everyone who helped/answered my questions.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

OsCKilO

Quote from: Pigfarmer Jr on June 28, 2009, 05:45:36 PMWell I really wanted to do "Down by the River" but I'm recording for a compilation CD and have no time whatsoever. I'm sorry I couldn't participate. Maybe in the future I'll get something up. Thanks for everyone who helped/answered my questions.

Do it anyway!!!!

Always time for great Music!!!!!!

G

Nice one with the NY fest...

I never heard him before this, and the fest has got me into his stuff!

Thank you G

And Bravo!!!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy