One Drink

Started by TPB, February 10, 2023, 03:28:03 PM

TPB

One Drink
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Have not did any recording in while quick country song about eternal love promise the next one will be better.
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ray Brookes

Potential here for a great song, bro. If I were you I'd develop it as it has all the right ingredients to become something a lot more worthy than what you have at the moment. A bit more focus on production & mixing maybe but I reckon you could turn this into something really great. The vocals are excellent but the backing lets the team down a bit IMO. 
Ray Brookes

BerryPatch

Nice song, like you said a quicker recording but I like the sorta raw feel here. Cool clean lead guitar and GREAT vocals.

StephenM

glad you got to record Tim...

sometimes ya just gotta get the idea down... sometimes you move on... sometimes you come back to it..
what I am discovering is often, my best inspiration comes in a moment and when I come back I can't find it again...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Always good to get an idea done, as stephen said. It does have the basics of a really great song.The catchy chorus is a real ear worm.  The lyrics are vocals are really good. Nice music, i like the strings too.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

I really like this Tim. I don't think it's far away at all from what it needs. I like the snapshot as it stands. Has a great Roy Orbison vibe to me. Lovely. Maybe a tiny bit of work on putting in a few drum fills, maybe a few cymbals. Maybe a couple of other touches, but works as a good listen to my ears.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I hear the Orbison comparison too. Especially on the plaintive melancholy of the vocal. And that's one hell of a hook on the chorus. This could be a massive hit! Brilliant.

Bluesberry

Great little song sketch...nothing wrong with this

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Love the vox Tim, and it has a cool older country rock vibe. Well done!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: TPB on February 10, 2023, 03:28:03 PMHave not did any recording in while quick country song about eternal love promise the next one will be better.
Tim
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Love this recording, Tim!!!
I am impressed with this beautiful instrumentation, vocals and message!!!
Thanks for this beauty!
Rene