I'm Holding Onto (LITLR)

Started by StephenM, February 09, 2023, 05:01:26 PM

Zoltan

I enjoyed this one a lot, but how could i write anything with a straight face after reading this:
"My wife heard  a little piece of this... she says "What's that?"  speaking of one of the chords... so I showed her and she says.... "That's wrong."  I laughed and said... "You're right.".... " :)

Sometimes it's right to be wrong.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

This is giving me a bit of a Trevor vibe (thetworegs). Not really in terms of style, more just in terms of the liveness, the delivery and passion. One man and a guitar, more than enough to make a passionate statement, maybe even the most powerful?

Well you got what you were after Steve, tapping into real emotion and passion. Great stuff.

mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Listened to the two takes, defo for me take two,just a lot more emotional, maybe a a bit more clarity, anyway great track, enjoyed  it lots!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

Very, very different. I wouldn't even recognize it as you unless I knew. It's got real power - both on the vocal and the guitar. Like a progged-up REM. What a performance! Brilliant stuff.

Farrell Jackson

A dark song Stephen but I can see why this would go over well at an open mic because of your passionate performance. I like the guitar sound in the first mix and the vocal sound in the second mix. Not sure that helps, lol. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?