Emerald Heart

Started by kenny mac, February 09, 2023, 04:10:06 PM

Greeny

What a beautiful soundtrack. A lovely and cinematic celtic flavour to my ears. Evocative and uplifting. And GAS-inducing! You really are pulling some amazing rabbits from that new hat.

Farrell Jackson

The sounds you are pulling out of the Gr55 are fantastic Kenny! Your new toy is taking you to some very cool places musically. This song is beautiful and as you said "It's hard to believe this is all a guitar" but it's coming from your creativeness also. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

godinqc

Lovely song, really liked the Celtic feel, it's very relaxing.. reminds me of OutLander ..
That GR sounds really good..
Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

maxit

Beautiful and so peculiar!
recorder
Audacity

Jean Pierre

magnificent...I thought for a moment that it was the logical continuation of the first piece Micky free

this is really nice it looks like a slow attack effect and finally by closing your eyes (not your ears) you have the impression to hear a wind instrument
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Johnbee

This is beautiful.  You're so right.  It is so relaxing.  I'd love to fall asleep to this and wake up to it.  Great stress reliever.  On top of all this you seemed to have created a unique sound.  It's violin, but not violin.  It's synth, but not synth.  Guitar, but not guitar.  It has it's own unique timbre and quality.  Did you use a preset or do your own tweaking?  Lovely!  Honestly one of the best pieces of original music I've heard on this forum.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

kenny mac

Quote from: Johnbee on February 21, 2023, 09:00:19 AMThis is beautiful.   Did you use a preset or do your own tweaking? 

:) John B
Thanks John ,The setting was actually called Glass cello ,I added some reverb textures to it.
I'm basically only 20% into finding the full potential  f this machine,finding the time to explore it is the biggest hurdle.
Thanks for all the comments everyone.

thetworegs

It certainly takes you away I forgot what time it is ....now I've got to rush round to get the kids to school on time ...but it's a beauty Kenny

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Frank53

A peaceful and relaxing piece of music, indeed. Well written. Definite Celtic vibe, as has been said.
What a useful piece of equipment for a guitarist. Sounds great.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.