Meadow Dew - instrumental

Started by Ron D Bowes, February 08, 2023, 08:56:17 AM

Ron D Bowes

Meadow Dew
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I don't do many instrumentals. This is inspired by two tracks. "mouthful of Grass" by Free and "World in Harmony" by Fleetwood Mac.

Farrell Jackson

I find an occasional instrumental refreshing and they seem to make a great pallet cleanser (speaking personally). There is some very cool guitar playing going on here Ron plus it flows so easily to my ears. You've captured an excellent lead melody. I like it all! 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

cuthbert

This is a really nice piece - lots of chime in the guitars, and do I also hear backing vocals? In any case, it's all put together very well.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

BerryPatch

Great "free-flowing" vibe to this. I love the spanky guitar work and the backing vocals on the "B section" are a tasteful addition. 

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

As you say, Ron you don't do many instrumentals but when you do they always come out tops. This is very nicely put together and those guitars sound great.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

sweet... really really sweet...

it drips with goodness!  really love how you put this together... it's like ice cream in a hundred degree heat... just ice cold goodness to cool off the body... really diggin the hi hat work in this as well...

delightful!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Trist

Nice track Ron, cool guitar playing , has a 60's vibe to it, Nicely  recorded and constructed, enjoyed

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

That's some really good playing Ron. I love the rhythm guitar strumming melodies. Really Cool riffs and percussion is nice. It's a great instrumental.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Greeny

Love it. There's a great atmosphere to those chords - kinda dreamy, kinda dark. The backing vocal parts really shine. Excellent stuff.