Let The Rain Begin by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, February 06, 2023, 08:19:15 PM

StephenM

Quote from: Greeny on February 08, 2023, 03:17:53 AMWow, wow, wow. Such a massive, uplifting sound. This is bloody immense, sublime and beautiful in every way. The songwriting makes me think of George Harrison's first solo album. Especially the descending lead guitar melody line - so George. There's so much detail and talent in here. An absolutely breathtaking bit of Songcrafting. You should get a much bigger audience and appreciation than us bunch of old codgers! I also admire your choice of guitars - Hagstrom Impala - so leftfield and cool.

I agree but not so many nowadays love the music the way us old codgers do... so it is a pretty good audience, even if a small one!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Trist

Very musical track, really liked the vibe of the track the inventiveness and guitar sound and feel works really well, enjoyed, unexpected ending

launched

This is fantastic, you are signable!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Brilliant opening. the piano sounds great. It does has that 60's / 70's feel to it. I can hear some of the beatles/ george harrison's style in this too. some really impressive playing and production. Really nice vocals. sounds amazing all over.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

SE

Another one that should leave us all behind and make a big career.
This is just top class!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Frank53

Really like the song. Good chord structure, melody, and lyrics.
Guitars sound great.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

thetworegs

Strong start with those keys a beautiful mix excellent vocal in fact an excellent all round track Bravo!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ron D Bowes

Love it. Great intro section. Cool vocals and delivery. Fine job mate ;-)

Blooby

Such a good song and production. Perfect tone and performance on that first solo. Vocals have a serious wow factor.

Blimey.

Blooby

SE

Back again, production and execution are way beyond what's one here.
Great stuff, would love to hear it on mainstream!
recorder
Boss BR-80