Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

godinqc

For sure you are on a roll  :D
Great family collab .. really liked it ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Damn, a bit late to this but glad I got here. A really super piece Dave and Keith. This has so many hallmarks of some of those old seventies rock giants. I am getting a bit of a Wishbone Ash vibe. Really well thought out piece and loads to hold the interest. Maybe even a wee bit of Procul Harem in the sound. Damn this is just sooooo good. Icing on the cake is those great bits of lead.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ron D Bowes

Cool track and I like the keyboards. Cool lyrics. Nice breakdown bridge.

thetworegs

Your back with a flair, it must be the spandex this bobs along beautifully .loving the keys guitar and that bouncing bass

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

kenny mac

Love that lead sound.
Cool lyrics as well,Dragons and everything.
The bass lines are nice as well.Nice and tight with the drums.
Superb.

Trist

Nice keys and guitar i liked the musical melody in the keys , it gave the song a cool feel to it

launched

Greeny caught it before me but yes, the "Decendence" had happened if that even is a word. And that tasty solo, you are a really good guitarist, always love that.

You rock!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on February 11, 2023, 12:32:19 PMthe "Decendence" had happened
Now there is a great line for a song.........thanks everyone for the comments and listens........it feels good to be writing and recording songs again...........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnbee

Great production overall.  Loving the chord progression and guitar work.  One small nit.  Vocals need to be up front a bit more with less effect.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!