Orig Song How good Living in Australia DREAMER

Started by Dennis Foale, February 02, 2023, 05:25:14 PM

Dennis Foale

dreaming 3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A song about all you really need and have living in Australia. Most people in my life have said geee,s Foale you are a dreamer, hence the song
Ray Brookes did the musical backing and production thanks for his expertise

Ray Brookes

Welcome to the site, Dennis. Very nice song and sung excellently; enjoyed working on the song for you.
Ray Brookes

maxit

Welcome onboard, and what a presentation! The whole song remember me of the style of john denver, thats to say it seems to me to hear the voice of a friend. Beautiful, bravissimi!
recorder
Audacity

cuthbert

Quite an introduction - welcome, and what a fine voice you have! And an excellent accompaniment from Ray as well.

Well done, gentlemen.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

StephenM

I really love the sound of your voice Dennis... It's warm, it's indeed dreamy.  specialness! 
we need dreamers and those full of hope.  The music is so lovely and perfect... doesn't surprise when you said who did it...

thanks for this gem... it's a real beauty...  like an Australian Opal!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Welcome to the site Dennis! I would love to visit Australia some day. Seems like a paradise on Earth compared to the chilly Canadian winters we have to deal with right now (its about to go down to -42 C with windchill!). Great patriotic song with excellent lyrics and vocals and lovely backing from Ray!

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

What a beautiful piece of music! The playing is immaculate, but it's still topped of by the great lyrics and wonderful vocals.

And Ray's the man. No bones about that.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

SE

That's a great vocal, really  reticent of some of the best of Ireland.
Great stuff, love the recording!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Mike_S

Quote from: BerryPatch on February 03, 2023, 09:36:53 AMWelcome to the site Dennis! (its about to go down to -42 C with windchill!).

Oh man -42C I would not survive that

Dennis welcome aboard. What a great intoduction. You have a hell of a voice. A proper singer for sure and this style is lovely and suits you to a tee. Yeas a beauty of a track. it sounds like a genuine old classic folk tune. Great stuff.

Mike

recorder
iPad GarageBand