Still Got A Piece Of My Heart

Started by Mike_S, February 02, 2023, 04:56:19 AM

TPB

Had me from the intro glad you got the chorus down before it was forgotten
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

kenny mac

Excellent song Mike,love the guitars and your vocal has a Dylan quality to it.very uplifting.
Great song for cruising along to in the sun.
Nice one.

Bluesberry

You know what's funny....the other day Keith and I were walking downtown going into the City Market for lunch and this older scruffy looking fella was at the bus stop and he was singing something......I don't know if it was from an actual song or he was making it up.....and I thought, that great lyrics for a song.....I mentioned to Keith and he said yeah.....we got into the market and I thought of pulling my phone out and saying the lines into the phone......but sadly I didn't....I thought for sure I would remember it..........nope, got home and couldn't remember.........lesson learned...and I thought of you singing into your phone......next time......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnbee

Great pop tune.  Love the vocal harmonies. AKG 240s?  I'm on my 3rd pair of those.  Great cans for the price.
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Trist

I like your voice and the song is catchy like the vibe and lyrically theme, enjoyed  the end solo too

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Lol. I love the backstory Mike, I sometimes record a song idea while at work..quickly looking around to make sure "no one's watching 🙂
This is really catchy. I love the tempo, great jangly guitars. Love the panned guitars. Your voice sounds like mark knofler on this..great song. Great lyrics.. Love the fade out.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

SE

Don't know how you got there, but back for another listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

Glad I caught this Mike, wicked tune, it's awesome! Great rhythm and beat, lyrics are excellent!

You make great music

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover