Howdy

Started by Vanncad, June 23, 2009, 06:25:00 AM

Vanncad

I've had a BR600 for a couple years now and I mostly use it for practicing guitar late at night (so I don't keep the kids up).

I am going to post an original song called "2DaysGone" in the MP3 section if anyone is interested in checking it out.

It was done with one guitar plugged directly into the BR600.

Looks like a great site!

It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

SdC

Hi, welcome fellow '600 user! Yes definately post some stuff please! There's also tons of collaboration going on and tons of inspired songs to be discovered. Have fun!

recorder
Boss BR-600

The Reverend 48

Welcome from the UK

64Guitars

Welcome aboard, Vann.

Love your "2 Days Gone". You should post "The Kettle and The Pot" too. I like that song.

And you should post your "Technical Writer" and "Missin' My CD"  parodies. They're great! You can embed YouTube videos right into your message. Just click the YouTube icon () in the message editor (just above the row of smilies) and insert the link between the tags. Actually, I just had a look on YouTube and couldn't find your videos. Have you removed them?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

Welcome from Norway!!
Great first post Vann!!

If you wanna join the NeilFest, please hurry (see announcement in general discussions)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Welcome from London!

Vanncad

Youtube deleted my account. I think it was because I used a Napolean Dynamite Clip.

Thanks 64. I'll post those songs. Maybe some people will get a laugh.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Frank53

Welcome to the site, Vanncad! Listened to some of your work. Very impressive. Very creative (and a good sense of humor).

Frank
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

launched

Welcome from New Hampshire - Some excellent stuff you have posted!!

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bro

Welcome from Denmark! :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.