a tool for all the compositors for composing , understanding scale and mode

Started by Jean Pierre, January 29, 2023, 02:04:19 AM

Jean Pierre

I think this tool for the understanding, use of modes, scales and musical composition should interest all budding composers

We know that for composing, there are a lot of practical tools that save us time. Among them, I often talked to you about Scaler 2 which is a complete application that I use a lot, here at the studios, and that is also included in the training How to write and structure a song with efficiency ?

If Scaler 2 costs only about 50 euros, it is quite understandable that you would not want to invest this amount if you compose little or if you are a beginner.

Good news, it is now possible to use this way of working with an application directly usable on the web and totally free. Using the general principle of the wheel from the cycle of fifths, you can easily set up a harmonic suite for your future productions.

You will find this application online directly at this address and it is not necessary to register to use it.

https://ko-fi.com/twiddlecoding

;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo