Emily Elizabeth King

Started by StephenM, January 27, 2023, 03:05:19 PM

BerryPatch

What a lyric, the story is all too familiar. We have a decent amount of wayward souls in our city as well. It has Sabbathy vibe but also a unique sound especially with the acoustic and electric together. Cool track!

TPB

Great music with the often sad untold story kinda like when I did fallen Angel seeing all the lost souls in New Orleans and wondering why. So this song is well inspired and the music you have created fit the bill to a T
Well done brother
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

chapperz66

And there was me thinking the latest Insanity song was dark!  Sabbath vibes but still totally unique.

Disturbing lyrically and musically.  The creepy right panned voice made me glad I am listening at 9am on a sunny morning and not at midnight on a stormy night!

So inventive as always, Stephen.

Paul

StephenM

Quote from: TPB on January 31, 2023, 08:26:53 PMGreat music with the often sad untold story kinda like when I did fallen Angel seeing all the lost souls in New Orleans and wondering why. So this song is well inspired and the music you have created fit the bill to a T
Well done brother
Tim

ah yes Tim, I hear that one quite often as I keep a catalog of your music ...and it is a really good story as well...thanks

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

Dark tale and a dark inspiration. Reminds me of some of the more off the wall stuff that people like The Edgar Broughton Band or Syd Barret would come up with. Cool idea and execution of that idea.