'Electro Riviera' - Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, January 23, 2023, 04:47:27 AM

StephenM

oh my goodness this is just so great Tim...

wowowow...

I love music that makes me move and does this ever make me move... this is sultry, sensual, mystical wizardry.... This is the stuff that Christians warn their kids about...
I think this is sort of some of the very top shelf music, you know kind of expensive scotch, bourbon etc... way above my price range...
it is fantastic.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chapperz66

Brilliant stuff. I usually listen through headphones - but I can confirm that this also sounds magic through one of those Bose sound bar thingies.  Great song and a great mix.

Paul 

Bluesberry

Manic magic Monday sounds from the man....Mr. Man that would be...great bit of fun and serious groove music

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Zoltan

This song has the sound of slippers and bath robe written all over it. A cosmic coupling of a briton and synth sounds made for copulating bath ducks (*

It's catchy and it's straight forward. Overall it's not hi-energy enough to get anyones panties in a bunch, but it's energetic enough to make people bend themselves in weird positions. Kinda like zombie dance with high knees and medium arm movement. Think propellers and you're far from it.

(* If i'm saying weird stuff here i'm going to draw the foreigner card. I'm just putting funny sounding words together without understanding any of them...

Great song. Great sounds. It delivers and then some. A song for the quaalude enamored disco tootsie.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Redler

Just suberb disco tune here! This would deserve time on air and in discos. Yes, very infectious!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR