Just me- rough first version

Started by funkyaxe, January 21, 2023, 07:24:57 PM

funkyaxe

just me-
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A tune ive been working on for a while. Much work to do but here's a rough live version for now.

launched

I'm a fool for this kind of music, it has a drama that works for me. "You making pastry, me chopping wood", loved that lyric. Well done, great song!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Beautiful song......works well so far

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Wonderful piano laden ballad! Excellent piano work and the hint of strings really adds a nice atmosphere. Great laid back vocal and excellent, jazzy melody choices.

Greeny

This is lovely. Complex and beautiful chords like that always get me. I'd love to hear this built up into a finished version. More panning far left / right on the strings would really open this up IMO.

Farrell Jackson

A beauty of a song and excellent songwriting!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

funkyaxe

Thanks for all the kind comments. Hope to post a finished version soon.

Mike_S

Yes you have a little nugget here Andy. Some really interesting chords and progressions here and a sweet main melody. Yes brilliant... love to hear it if you take it further.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ron D Bowes

So far so good. Potential for a really cool song. Look forward to hear this in it's final version (Does any track really have a final version?)

Blooby

I enjoyed this immensely as is. There are a couple chord changes that resonated with me in a huge way.

Blooby