Bloods Thicker Than Water

Started by SE, January 17, 2023, 06:09:38 PM

launched

Wicked cool song, the guitars sound so mellow and have a shade of Jerry Cantrell sound to them. Vox great as always, and that bass, smooth as butter!

You write great music. I'll never catch up with everything around here but glad I caught this.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

John, when I first had my Zoom R24 I used it a bit and set it on the shelf... I really didn't realize what a great tool I had in my hands.  I had flaws in my logic and didn't really see it's value.  I wouldn't part with it now.  I hope you use it alot because this thing can do so many things really well.... The effects (not just the reverb/chorus) have some really great sounds but one needs to experiment and you can only assign them to a few tracks at a time (what I do is if I want to use them on many I record them to a master track with the effect on and then bring them back in to a different track to use in the whole thing)...

and this thing is so portable and the mics work well (though, as with most mics require alot of eq. 
anyway, this is a strong song and I hope you enjoy that R24...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Agree with the other comments, great songwriting and music, love the panning on the acoustic guitar. The drums aren't that bad. The style really fits well.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

kenny mac

Thought I had commented on this ,another  senior moment in my life.
Cool vibe ,nice acoustic sound mate and strong vocal.
Top marks

Bluesberry

Very cool song.....spooky a little.....I thought for sure I commented...but it's not here......spooky........great vibe ....fantastic acoustic sounds..chords....feeling

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand