The Hounds of Hell

Started by Ron D Bowes, January 13, 2023, 07:47:36 AM

Ron D Bowes

The Hounds of Hell
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My very latest track. A dark offering. I had a blast doing this one. It's basically a chance to jam. FYI I used a distortion pedal plug in on the main vocal.

Yeah, like you say a little on the dark side but a fine post. Nice guitar work.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Zoltan

Yeah, bring on the distortion! This one rocks from the get go. Huge choruses are the order of the day and i'm liking it.

That howling sound and that mean guitar lead was a stroke of genius. Introducing the wah wah was an another.
This Ron dude rocks!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

Full of spook, southern hospitality and spook in equal measure......you are a great guitar player Mr. Ron......great singer also......but I frigging love guitar workouts and this is a great one.............the real deal....Mr. Man.......howlingly howl-tastic.........possessed and inspired

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Frank53

Good power rocker! Like the effects on everything. Sounds great!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

BerryPatch

Rockin track Ron! I love the big gang vocals in the chorus and the riffs at steady as ever. Tight ass jam!

Johnbee

This song is another example of excellence in the amateur community.  I think this could go pro if the right people heard it.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Farrell Jackson

A cool opening guitar riff Ron! The chorus gang are all on the same page...a great hook. I like the jammin' sections. The wah wah embellishments fill in nicely. Excellent lyrics and vocals. To use an old phrase "I'm flickin' my bic!"
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

Ooh yeah what great lead into the track ... great vocal as always... love it hooooowl!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Greeny

A great big greasy rocker oozing character and coolness. Love the whole vibe, but the solo section underpinned by the wah - wow. This is fantastic stuff.