Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Blooby

One of my absolute favorites. I'd call him an influence, but I never knew how he wrangled those sounds out his guitar, especially in the second half of his career.

What a profound loss.

Bruce

T.C. Elliott

This one kind of hurts but at least he made it to 78.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

launched

I never heard any Yardbirds until in college when a roommate had all the Yes, Dead, Floyd, Skynyrd and the only one that had a more complete Zep collection than I did. I ruled the Sabbath though lol. He was into the early English blues, and I did like it though.

Blow by Blow, that was my first. I had a hard time going backwards from there, such an excellent experience. He was just flat out amazing. I can't remember how old I was, pre driver's license that's for sure because my early car driving stuff was Zep, Sabbath, Aerosmith, etc lol. So an early teenager rockin' the Jeff Beck, probably uncommon I can imagine! And around then a favorite was Eddie Harris's "Bad Luck is all I Have".

Someone gives a kid a bucket of tapes he's going to listen to them!

Rest in peace my friend.

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mike_S

Shit, heard this last night. Brilliant player, in terms of innovation on the guitar he'd be no 1 for me. Fair play he tried to change with the times as well very successfully. Was lucky to see him about 10 years ago, incredible he was. RIP Jeff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Farrell Jackson

He was definitely an extraordinary, stylistic guitarist...one of a kind. RIP Jeff Beck.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?