"WHY?" - (Original with vox by ORH)

Started by Satchwood, June 22, 2009, 09:32:54 AM

Satchwood

Thanks guys!!

To answer your question hooper, I used a Casio keyboard for the bass line in this tune and probably did some volume swells with my Kramer strat.

Hey Ted, I actually posted this as an instrumental that ORH started working with - I sent him a cut with the lead guitar stripped off and he laid his vox track, and then I re-wrote the lead around his vox - we did make a great team on this collab!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Have you changed the Mix?

It sounds Amazing!

Didnt notice the harmonies before!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

I promised Tommy I would do some real bass for this track because it is just superb (was listening to it again today). This has spurred me to get round to it!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI promised Tommy I would do some real bass for this track because it is just superb (was listening to it again today). This has spurred me to get round to it!

Cheers,

Nigel
hi nigel let me know when you have done it and i'll update it at soundclick.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

and nigel did you ever do bass for this?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Hey guys... this is great. Love the vox here ORH... the harmonies are stunning. Satch's guitar work always top notch. Love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann