There's Something In The Water (Spawns of Stephen track)

Started by StephenM, December 30, 2022, 06:45:53 PM

StephenM

Somethings_In_The_Water (smaller)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is SPAWNS OF STEPHEN also known as Melissa and Markus.  Our teenage daughter and son.

Last Tuesday night we went out to dinner as a family and had so much fun.  When we got home Markus jumped on the keyboards and went to down while I banged away at the drums... Melissa grabbed a drum mic and started ad lib ing this.... then after during playback Markus decided to do backers vocals...
I almost died as I have not heard him sing since he was little... I think he has really missed having his sister around... as she has lived away from home mostly for 6 years. 

I decided not to add anything else to this... it is cool as is...maybe a tad long but too special to cut for me.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ted

The apple's don't far too from the tree – which seems to be in the garden of an asylum.

I'm glad you, Bluesberry, and others have such fun with your family and music. Meanwhile in Madagascar, I'll be running a kara-fucking-oke thing this evening. Sigh.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

thetworegs

Moore water only $5 a bottle it will give you the power, enjoyment and freedom without constraint to the power of music bottled by the Moores themselves come get some before the well runs dry ......... can I have a crate please?
Excellent track love it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

This is the best track you've done so far :D It's hard to top!

Ted: You're such a karaoke guy!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

Quote from: thetworegs on December 31, 2022, 02:29:16 AMMoore water only $5 a bottle it will give you the power, enjoyment and freedom without constraint to the power of music bottled by the Moores themselves come get some before the well runs dry ......... can I have a crate please?
Excellent track love it

well, we take what we can get.... I can do some karaoke!  It ain't so bad!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

Ron D Bowes

I wrote a comment on this track, but it's gone! Must have not hit the post button. I like the call and response vocals and the piano riff. Cool number - enjoyed the listen.

Rene Asologuitar

Hi Stephen,
This must have been a heavenly felling for you!!!
Love moments like this, very cool.
I am glad you were able to make this recording.
And thanks for sharing this lovely moment with us.
Blessings to you and your family for 2023 and beyond!!!
With love and respect,
Rene

Farrell Jackson

It's cool to hear you and your children in the mix of music making Stephen. It's a family affair and that is so cool!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

kenny mac

What can I say ,if my car broke down outside your house I'd lock my doors.
But interesting musical off the cuff stuff.
I would however get that water checked out,you've mentioned it a few times.
It does however seem to produce musical greatness.
I love the ending between you and your daughter.

StephenM

Quote from: kenny mac on January 05, 2023, 12:29:37 PMWhat can I say ,if my car broke down outside your house I'd lock my doors.
But interesting musical off the cuff stuff.
I would however get that water checked out,you've mentioned it a few times.
It does however seem to produce musical greatness.
I love the ending between you and your daughter.

Thanks Ken, the male voice in this is our son Markus.  I haven't heard him sing in years.  His sister brought that out in him again... it has been so long... it was so precious to see and hear!  Don't we love  our kids?

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24