Saint Paul - Christmas Day BerryPatch jam

Started by Bluesberry, December 29, 2022, 05:27:54 PM

Bluesberry

Saint Paul
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi there everybody......been a while since I was on.....long story, its been a heck of a year, I'll write a song about it one day... I just wanted to let you all know I am still around, and I am needing to get back on this beauty little site ....

I thought i would post a small bit of the jam we had Christmas day, after the supper was done and the good cheer was flowing....son Keith is on electric/ lead guitar, my brother Paul on acoustic, backing hoots and howls, I am on main acoustic and vocals...I was playing a chord progression and just started singing whatever came to me and the boys followed....apologies to Neil Young for borrowing his chord progression....all good fun.....we jammed like this for a few hours, I just hapened to capture this bit on my phone and thought that it might be fun to share...

I hope you dont mind the indulgence, Christmas time silliness....I need to get my arse in gear and record some songs.....I have 2 songs written, just need to get them recorded.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Sounds like a fun fam-jam, BB! Looking forward to the new tunes.  8) 
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ted

Good to see you back, happy to hear you having fun, and committed to sharing more music again. You've been missed.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

The world is a better place with you Dave and this song and attitude of just letting go and howling and laughing and trying to make sense of a crazy world is proof...

so whatever you went through last year... I am so glad you made it past.

The holidays do provide a good time to do stuff like this... the "good cheer was flowing" indeed.

Isn't it fun when you can play with family?  This is a great jam... and loads of fun and I totally get it..
Neil Young would jam right along with you man...
say hi to Keith!  I heard his song about Summertime yesterday during my workout...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

bruno

That sounds like you were having a blast. Great stuff.
b

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Zoltan

Thanks for this! It is just the kind of stuff the world needs :) Good natured jams with the best people around.

Let's hope for a better year 2023!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

launched

We all come and go Dave, come and go... That's the one thing I've realized about this place over the past 13 years. Joined to the head until the final rest.

I never had any "family band" so this is special to me. Really loved it, thought I heard my voice a couple times, joining in with everyone!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

godinqc

Great family song/jam .. well done ..
Looking forward to new songs in the new year.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Nice jamming with family! It sounds you've had a lots of fun!

Happy New Year to all of you.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

BerryPatch

It was a fun Christmas night with Paul! We jammed for quite way into the night before we realized we had to drive him home!  :)