Hey! (Again)

Started by launched, June 22, 2009, 12:54:15 AM

launched

Holy smokes, BB - You just put 2 and 2 together for me. Several tunes I liked and never figured out who played them! I'll be busy with this stuff for a while...

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Quote from: launched on June 22, 2009, 08:51:47 PMAnyway, Satch, If you read this, you can use almost any effect from any effect bank (GT, MC, LN/EX) by selecting the proper insert location, as described on page 64-65 of the manual. It basically routes an effect through whatever channel you wish, which includes MIXER.

While in bounce or master mode, press effects and scoll to the option that displays LOC. As described in page 64/65, you can route the effect through any channel you wish, including the rhythm section and the entire overall sound (master).

Thanks for the explaination Launched, I'll check into this for sure!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Nearly missed this one. Glad i didn't, a great tune.

Playing and singing is great, and except for the vox a bit low in the mix a brilliant production !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Pine

Hey Mark...last one to the show as usual.. ::) but better late than never.
I liked the simplicity of the basic format with the floating melody over it and the very cool tones you chose. It definitely has a bit of psychedelic feel to it. The vocal volume has been well addressed and i agree...up..more ...c'mon...don't be shy...put them on top where lyrics can be deciphered by deaf Pinedogs  :)
   Good work here Mark...leaves the listener feeling good.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200

guitarron

good song-i really enjoyed- i too would bump the vox up a little
excellent work

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

OTD Bump,
Wow 8 years back,
Nice one Mark, great sound...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 25, 2009, 05:55:10 AM
Quote from: launched on June 24, 2009, 08:39:53 PMI'm going to have to listen to some Flaming Lips, now! What am I in for? 8)
For sure they are worth a check.  I would suggest starting with "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" (from 2002) and going back and forward from there.  I consider that one their masterpiece.  My 7 year old son really loves it too, we listen to that one in the car a lot.

Sorry to masterbump this but I think the seven year old is making killer tunes right now!! How we get old and decompose in the fields, but the greatness gets carried on!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Had this at maximum volume just too cool.
This is my coolness listen, that's it.
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

this sounds great.  I think it is very creative, not only in the song but the way you recorded it and used the effects... very cool...

I got a big kick out of BB talking about his 7 year old son... now a master song writer and producer...lol..
he grew up on some great stuff...

glad I got to hear this Mark

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Kenneth

Sweeeeeeeet!
This is before my joining here, never heard it before, but it could be new , sounds new. I like the way the song fits together and the vocals are fab. I like the low volume vocal mix, it adds a quality to it. The opposite of Brett Michaels!
Another launched classic.
Rock on Mark! Let's collab again one of these days. I'll throw something weird together in the next few weeks!  8)
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman